Kermit the Frog

by Mark Brownlow · 17 comments

in Movies and TV

After the Muppet show, Kermit pulls up his iPad on the lily pad and checks the day’s mail. This is what he sees…

Kermit's Inbox

Learn more about Kermit with a Muppet Show DVD.

{ 17 comments… read them below or add one }

Remy Bergsma August 23, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Pure brilliance, Mark. Please keep ’em coming.

My personal faves: Drumsticks are not food, and Hibernation dates from Fozzie Bear.

Mark Brownlow August 23, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Thanks Remy. It’s also always interesting to read what other people find funny, as it’s never what I think it should be!

Michael Katz August 23, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Love the refund request from Statler. You continue to amaze!

Mark Brownlow August 24, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Thanks Michael. I grew up with Kermit (not literally). My dad claimed he was the guy working Animal. This, while also flying planes for the RAF.

S. J. Mitchell August 24, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Love “Beaker’s accident compensation claim” and the email from the Swedish Chef! I forwarded the James Bond famous inbox to my dad (huge fan) and he loved it.

Keep ’em coming!

Mark Brownlow August 24, 2010 at 6:35 pm

S.J:: Glad your dad liked the Bond one. The Swedish chef subject line actually means something. “I need chickens – quick, quick” (I think)

Gina October 1, 2010 at 2:02 am

These are great!

How about an Ebenezer Scrooge one? 🙂 (As you can see from my link, I’m very into Dickens!)

Mark Brownlow October 1, 2010 at 5:10 am

Hmmm…Gina…that gives me some ideas. Never really considered Dickens, but Scrooge, Oliver, etc. has got me thinking.

Gina October 1, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Ooh, I’m glad to hear that!!

jenny_smythe November 17, 2010 at 5:02 am

This really made my day!

kelly brester August 30, 2011 at 4:20 am

dear kermit the fog hi kermit my name is kelly brester i want to know if you and the rest of the muppet gang are going to have a new muppet show coming out soon , i canit wait untill i see the movie , ilove you kermit thanks to the lovers the deamers and you kermit for the rainbow connection i used to cry when i heard the rain -bow connection , but not now you and rowlf did a gret performance of the rrainbow connection at disney 23 i saw the video , and i loved it kermit wow hope to meet you someday your fan kelly brester

Mii19 November 28, 2011 at 8:21 pm

LOL! Very funny! Just one question… Grover’s email, am I detecting subtext? Please,yaoi fangirls(next generation fag-hags), demand to know! …we-ell, it’s more like we’re on our knees, puppy-dog-eyed, begging you to say yes…

Clare Corbett July 23, 2013 at 3:12 am

Hi, Kermit. I’m a fan of you. I watched Muppet movies ever since I was little and you’re a very sweet, talented frog. You sing beautiful too. I just love your singing. I love the way how you’re sweet. You got talent. I hope you and me can be friends and stay in touch. Can’t wait to hear from you.

paige lee August 13, 2014 at 2:57 am

dear kermit the frog run away from moi aka mrs piggy

Rebekah Crum April 28, 2015 at 9:35 pm

I was thinking maybe about meeting the Muppets here in Omaha at CenturyLink Center this summer

Issac Moreland May 1, 2015 at 12:19 am

Dear Kermit the Frog,
I’am a huge fan we should Skype somtime.
Issac Moreland

Rebekah Crum May 9, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Kermit I was wondering If you and the muppets can come to Omaha this summer. But can you meet with your Director to talk him into doing it.